TCM's News Brief - January 2017
Well wishes to all of our TCM Friends and Family. We enjoyed our Holiday Singing Performances at The Royal Oak Coop Manor for the Hannah Foundation in Royal Oak, Michigan and at the Woodhaven Retirement Center in Livonia, Michigan.
We were privilege to have our two duet singers perform the National Anthem at the American Legion Post 35 in livonia, Michigan as the Legion commemorated the 75th anniversary of the December 7th bombing of Pearl Harbor.
Out upcoming schedule in 2017 includes: (Dates, Times & Venues subject to change beyond our control)
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 1:30pm at the Hannah Foundation's Trenton Coop Manor, Trenton, MI
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, Time TBA, Addington Place, Northville, MI
- Wednesday, March 2, 2017, 12pm-1pm, TCM's 19th Annual Capitol Concert recognizing the first week in March as Choir Therapy Awareness Week, Capitol Rotunda, Lansing, MI
- Saturday, August 2017, Date TBA, The Annual Woodward Cruise, Bloomfield Hills, MI, upon invitation of The D-Man Foundation.
- Our Wednesday Sings in Farmington Hills, MI continue starting January 4, 2017 from 1;30pm-2:30pm
- Our every other Wednesday Sings at MORC continue starting January 11, 2017 from 6-7pm in Auburn Hills, MI.
- Our twice a month Saturday Sing continues January 14, 2017 from 3-4pm at the 242 Community Center, Brighton, MI